Make sure you use the magnetic stickers - Angles Morts correctly to avoid damage to your vehicle!
Important information for the use of magnetic plates for vehicles!
- The mounting surfaces of both the vehicle and the magnetic plates must be dry and free of dust.
- Hold the magnetic plate over the correct surface and let go.Never slide to the right place, you will get scratches! Always peel off the magnetic plate and start over!
- Do not apply over moldings or other profile folds.
- Never apply the magnetic plates to a freshly sprayed, painted or polished surface.Always let the paint harden completely first.
- Clean only with a mild detergent.
- Don't forget to clean under the magnetic plate.
- Magnetic plates are best kept on a flat surface.For example against a flat iron cupboard.
- Never leave them lying around.The plate can be damaged or deformed.
- Prefer not to roll up, but if there is no other option, never narrower than Ø10 cm.Roll with the magnetic side inwards.
- At summer temperatures (under certain circumstances), the magnetic sticker can adhere to the paint if used for longer than one day.To prevent this, the magnetic plates must be removed as soon as you stop using the vehicle.For example at night, when the car is in the garage.
- Vehicle surfaces that have been filled or painted several times reduce the magnetic adhesive force.
- The foil is pressure sensitive, be careful with it.
*We are not responsible for damage to the vehicle due to improper use of these magnetic stickers.
Do you have any questions about this?Please contact us.We are happy to help you.