Ordering from the UK
It is possible to order from us from the UK, but due to Brexit it is no longer possible to do this directly in our webshop. Only by email!
How does this work?
You send us an email ([email protected]) with the following:
- Items you wish to order with the quantities
- Name + shipping address
- Phone number
As soon as we have received your email, we will weigh the package of your order. We calculate the shipping costs based on the weight of your package. Shipping costs start from €16.00. Per running kilo, €1.50 is added to the basic amount (€16.00). We will inform you by email of the exact shipping cost. If you agree to the shipping costs, we will manually create the order for you on our website. You will receive an order confirmation by email.
After that you will receive a payment link from us by email to complete the payment. This link will redirect you to our payment platform Mollie to make the payment. You can choose from different payment methods on this page.
As soon as we have received the payment, you will receive an automatic email from us with confirmation of your payment including the invoice. Your package will be prepared for shipment.
As soon as the package has left, you will receive an email from us with a link to the track & trace so that you can follow the package during its journey to the UK.
Please note the following:
- If you order for more than £135, import and/or customs costs will be charged. These costs are not known in advance. When the parcel arrived customs, you will be contacted by the local courier service in the UK to pay these costs before you receive the package. Keep a close eye on your emails for this!
- Always keep an eye on the track & trace of your package. If the package is delayed, goes to a parcelshop, or must pay customs fees, this will be visible via the track & trace. This is to prevent the package from being automatically returned.
- Due to the complexity of shipping to the UK due to Brexit, the package's journey may take some time.
If the package is returned due to:
- Wrong address
- Not at home upon delivery
- Not collected at the parcelshop
- Customs fees have not been paid
Or for any other reason (not in the case of damage during transport*) and you wish to have the package resent, we are forced to charge shipping costs again before we resend the package to you.
*In case your parcel is damaged during transport:
- Send us an email to [email protected]
- State your order number (starting with ORD)
- Please attach photos of the damaged box and items to your email
We will contact our courier. In the meantime we will resend your order at our cost. We will send you the new track & trace by e-mail.